Leahi Camacho is a 17-year-old pool and open water swimmer from Kailua Kona, Hawaii. She completed a 14 hour 43 minute solo crossing of the Ka'iwi Channel between the islands of Oahu and Molokai in Hawaii on 17 August 2013.
- Taking On The Big Blue blog
- Open Water Swimming
- Leahi Camacho Is Taking On The Big Blue
- Marathon Swimming
- Leahi Camacho Making Molokai Memorable
- Leahi Camacho, Insane Swimming Across The Molokai Channel
- Big Dreams And Tiny Boats Across The Maui Channel
- Highlights And History Of the Ka'iwi Channel
- What Is The Fairest Channel Of Them All?
- What If...In The Molokai Channel?
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming