Mika Tokairin is a Japanese translator and interpreter who assists in crossings of the Tsugaru Channel on behalf of Ocean-navi and the Tsugaru Channel Swimming Association. She translated for Brad McVetta on his 17+ hour attempt across the Tsugaru Channel from Kodomari Cape on Honshu to Hokkaido.
- Mika Tokairin Facebook page
- Mother Nature Rolls Out Welcome Mat For Brad McVetta
- The Tsugaru Current Runs Strong Unpredictably
- What Does The Tsugaru Channel Look Like?
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Offering Of The Year Nominees
- Masayuki Moriya Navigating The Pacific With Ocean-navi
- Abhejali Bernardova Swims Her 4th Oceans Seven Channel
- Tsugaru Channel Swimming Association
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Channel Swim Japan
- Sea Bull Crosses The Tsugaru Channel