Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She completed a crossing of the Strait of Messina between the island of Sicily and mainland Italy on 18 June 2017 in 1 hour 20 minutes together with Dominic Gallello, Carola Khouri, Annika Khouri, John Newberry, and Ricardo Arenas. Her support crew included Pedro Ordenes of Water World Swim, Andrea Vuturo of Water World Swim and escort pilots Giovanni Fiannacca and Pat Tomada.
- She completed a 15.87 km cross-border tandem crossing of the Bonifacio Channel from the shores of Corsica to the beach Spiaggia Rena Bianca on Sardinia, Italy in 4 hours 25 minutes 59 minutes together with Anaya Khanzode, Saumir Dikhit, Hana Lip, and Riley Lim on 27 June 2019 under the supervision of Water World Swim coaches Mike Lockwood, Jake Glodowski, Kathy Winkler and Pedro Ordenes from Corsica to Spiaggia Rena Bianca on Sardinia, Italy.
- The Open Water Swimming Grit Survey
- Water World Swim
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- Mitali Khanzode Becomes Youngest Person to Swim Between Italy and Sicily
- Bays, Islands And Straits With Pedro Ordenes