Nader Radjy is a 65-year-old open water swimmer from Palo Alto, California with 11 issues patents to his name.
Open Water Swimming
Radjy is a member of the Dolphin Club in San Francisco and participated in the Alcatraz Classic for the Fastest, a 1.25-mile swim from Alcatraz to the beach at the St. Francis Yacht Club, on 23 May 2015 with his 28-year-old daughter Yasmin Radjy.
- Two Generations, Before And After
- Patents by Nader Radjy
- From Neoprene To Bioprene, From Alcatraz To Shoreline
- Water World Swim
- Open Water Swimming Camps And Clinics
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Serious Swimming - Open Water Swim Series Around The World
- It's A Wonderful Water World