Swimming Career Highlights
- He won the U19 surf race and the open surf race at the 2017 State Surf Life Saving Championships.
- He won the 2 km swim and the U19 surf race at the Australian Championships.
- He was a finalist for 2017 Surf Life Saving Queensland's Athlete of the Year.
- He was the 2017 Sunshine Coast surf lifesaving athlete-of-the-year.
- He won the 2017 Arena Noosa 1000 Ocean Swim championships.
- He won the 2018 Australian 10 km Open Water Championship at Brighton Beach on 26 January 2018.
- He won the 2019 Australian 10 km Open Water Championship at Brighton Beach on 26 January 2019.
- He won the 2020 Australian 10 km Open Water Championship at Brighton Beach on 25 January 2020.
- He won the 2019 aQuellé Midmar Mile in South Africa on 10 February 2019.
- He won the 2020 Australian 5 km Time Trial Open Water Championship at Brighton Beach on 26 January 2020.
- He finished 3rd in the 2020 Australian Open Water Championship 10 km at Brighton Beach on 24 January 2020.
- History Of Marathon Swimming In Australia, Part 1
- Kareena Lee, Open Water Olympian
- Ferry Weertman Wins Australian 10 km Championships
- Ferry Weertman Works Out And Doubles Up At Australian Open Water Swimming Championships
- Nick Sloman Takes Another Step Forwards To Tokyo
- Kareena Lee Wins Another Title At Australian Open Water Championships
- Sloman Goes Fast, Lee Leads Australian Nationals
- Sloman dives into pool for new challenge
- Sloman, Pallister crowned Noosa swim champions
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Nick Sloman, Chelsea Gubecka Win Big at Australian Open Water Championships
- Kareena Lee Sweeps Race At Australian Championships
- Who's Who Of South Africa Gather In Midmar
- Green With Envy In South Korea