The swimmers were doing pack swimming around the lake's perimeter.
1175–1225; (n.) ME pak, packe, Middle English pak, possibly of Low German origin.
swimming in a group
- Herman Willemse Describes How Swimming Changed His Life On WOWSA Live
- Closest, Toughest, Coldest Race Of 1968: Le Marathon du Saguenay
- Pack Swimming - The Collective Behavior Of Triathletes And Open Water Swimmers
- What Was That Group Of Things In The Open Water?
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- Many Wrongs Make A Right In Open Water Swimming
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- Are You Ready For The Open Water?
- TOWER 26 Be Race Ready Podcast Goes Live
- Be Race Ready - Framing Cycles And Swim Workout Design
- Be Race Ready Podcast On Tautness, Alignment, Propulsion
- Guardians Of The Sea, From Tower 26 And Beyond
- The Open Water Grave By Gerry Rodrigues
- Alignment And Structural Presence In The Open Water
- Tri To Improve In The Pool And Open Water
- Tower 26's Gerry Rodrigues On Gripping And Ripping
- Be Race Ready - Open Water Essentials By Gerry Rodrigues
- DPS And EVF In OWS
- Fear Can Be Overcome With Frequency To Build Familiarity
- FINA Should Listen To Jack Burnell And His Competitors
- He Said, He Said. Different Views Of Olympic 10K Marathon