noun - The Plasticity Forum is a one-day business conference on the future of plastic and where industry leaders are going with innovation, design, materials, recycling and solutions that was founded by Doug Woodring.
2017 Plasticity Forum in Anaheim
2019 Plasticity Pacific in Suva, Fiji
- Doug Woodring Honored By International Marathon Swimming Hall Of Fame
- Plasticity Forum
- Project Kaisei - Capturing the Plastic Vortex
- Clean Half Open Water Swim
- YakSwimmers Take To The Open Water In Hong Kong
- Ocean Recovery Alliance Makes A Big Impact In 2015
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Ocean Recovery Alliance
- Clean The Ocean...Practically How?
- Doug Woodring Wins Prince’s Prize for Innovative Philanthropy
- Plasticity Pacific, Get Involved