Repulse Bay is a bay in the southern part of Hong Kong Island, located in the south of Hong Kong Island, to the east of Deep Water Bay and to the west of Middle Bay and South Bay. It is site of a FINA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup race, the Clean Half and other marine sporting events such as Human aerial art.
Video of Aerial Art on Repulse Bay Beach
Time lapse video of 1000 children and 150 volunteers creating a human aerial art of a shark, designed by John Quigley of Spectral Q and organized by Doug Woodring of Ocean Recovery Alliance in November 2013.
Open Water Swimming
Platysens is a sponsor of the event where the winners received a voucher to exchange for The Marlin.
- Australian Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame Honors Linda McGill
- Middle Island Challenge
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- The Clean Half
- The Art Of The Spectacular On Kids Ocean Day
- Plastic Disclosure Project Making A Difference
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Offering Of The Year Nominees
- What A Cool Field Day For Kids
- Kids Ocean Day Brings Attention To Sharks
- Promoting Beautiful China On The Beach
- Diego López Wins Clean Half Extreme Marathon Swim
- Clean Half Extreme Open Water Swim
- Top 50 Open Water Swims in Asia