Ricardo Valdivia is an American pool and open water swimmer and a member of the Florida Gold Coast Masters.
Open Water Swimming Career
- He won the 2013 Pan American Masters Championship 3 km race in Sarasota, Florida.
- He was the overall champion in the U.S. Masters Swimming 5K Open Water National Championships at Miromar Lakes, Florida.
- He won the 2014 Speedo One Hour Postal National Championship in the 45-49 year age group.
- He won the inaugural 7-mile Swim Around Lido Key in Sarasota, Florida in 2014.
- On 27 April 2019, he won the 11.2 km Swim Around Lido Key in western Florida in 2:34:39.
- Ricardo Valdivia Wins Age-Group Hour Championship
- Ricardo Valvida US Masters bio
- In The Swim Of Things
- Swimming And Keeping Life In Ballance
- 2013 Pan American Masters Championship
- Pan American Masters Off The Coast Of Sarasota
- Racing Ricardo Is Rough
- The Tides Were In Our Favor
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Youthful Trends In Swim Miami
- Pompano POWER To The People