Sabrina Peron is a 54-year-old open water swimmer from Milano, Italy.
Open Water Swimming Career
- She became the first Italian woman to successfully swim 32.3 km across the Catalina Channel on 22 August 2015 in 12 hours 10 minutes 38 minutes accompanied by paddlers Neil van der Byl and Anthea Beletsis.
- She finished 14th in the 2017 International Jarak-Šabac Marathon Swim (Plivački maraton Jarak-Šabac) in Serbia on 6 August 2017.
- On 8 September 2018, she finished 14th in the 45.9 km 20 Bridges Manhattan Island Swim in New York City in 8 hours 19 minutes 34 seconds at the age of 54.
- On 6 September 2020, she completed a 33.5 km crossing of the English Channel from England to France in 14 hours 46 minutes under the auspices of the Channel Swimming & Piloting Federation to complete the Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming.
- Shark Encounters In Channels Around The World
- Michael Teys, Trevor Colman Achieve Their Triple Crowns
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
- Plivački maraton Jarak-Šabac
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimmers Federation bio