Sharessa Gutierrez is a 41-year-old American open water swimmer from Omaha, Nebraska.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- On 10 August 2014, she finished 20th in the 10 km Horsetooth Swim in Colorado in 2 hours 50 minutes 47 seconds at the age of 33.
- On 20 June 2015, she finished 6th in the 58 km END-WET marathon swim in the Red River of the North from North Dakota to Minnesota in 10 hours 47 minutes at the age of 34.
- On 17 June 2017, she finished 2nd in the 58 km END-WET marathon swim in the Red River of the North from North Dakota to Minnesota in 12 hours 36 minutes at the age of 36.
- On 18 July 2018, she finished first in the 40.2 km In Search of Memphre in Lake Memphremagog from Newport, Vermont, USA to Magog, Quebec, Canada in 15 hours 51 minutes.
- On 18 June 2022, she finished 9th at the Extreme North Dakota Watersports Endurance Test (END-WET) down-river 57.9 km marathon swim from Belmont Park, North Dakota into East Grand Forks, Minnesota along the Red River of the North in 9 hours 38 minutes at the age of 41.
- Jamie Proffitt Sets New END-WET Record
- Volunteers Needed for END-WET in the Mighty Red River
- Sharessa Gutierrez, Vera Rivard Survive Memphre
- Cross-border Cruising For Cryptozoological Creatures
- Extreme North Dakota Watersports Endurance Test
- Superstar Guests At END-WET
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Marathon Swimmers Federation bio
- Vermont Public Radio On And Across Lake Memphremagog