noun - Tower 26 is an open water swimming program for masters swimmers, triathletes and fitness swimmers in Santa Monica Beach and Pacific Palisades, California run by open water swimming and triathlon coach Gerry Rodrigues.
Tower 26 is also the renowned lifeguard station on Santa Monica Beach in Southern California and in the City & County of Honolulu at Ehukai Beach on the North Shore of Oahu.
Be Race Ready
Tower 26's Gerry Rodrigues and Jim Lubinski are creators of the Be Race Ready podcast series.
Guardians of the Sea at Tower 26
Race Ready Phases
2018 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year Nomination
Tower 26 was nominated for the 2018 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year by the World Open Water Swimming Association:
Tower 26 is a lifeguard station in Santa Monica, California. Gerry Rodrigues combined this local gathering place for triathletes with his deep knowledge of open water swimming to create the TOWER 26 team and brand from Pacific Palisades in Southern California. Rodrigues, a masters world open water swimming champion, has fashioned a lifestyle and knowledge-base that has taken the triathlon world by storm. TOWER 26 also produced over 60 "Be Race Ready" podcasts that have been downloaded over 680,000 times. Rodrigues and co-host Jim Lubinski, cover all aspects of triathlon swimming, training and race preparation for triathletes who represent the largest demographic group in the open water swimming community. For sharing innumerable tips and approximately 40 hours of free advice via the "Be Race Ready" podcast - the world’s most popular triathlon swimming podcast, for shaping a simple lifeguard station into a globally-known brand, for tirelessly and passionately coaching over 1,000 swimmers and triathletes monthly, TOWER 26 by Gerry Rodrigues is a worthy nominee for the 2018 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year.
- Great Relay LA Supports Trident Swim Foundation
- Gerry Rodrigues, Jim Lubinski of Tower 26 Discuss Coaching Philosophies, Triathlon Swimskins
- Gerry Rodrigues, E.K. Lidbury Launch Triathlon Swimming
- Nominate Your Favorite Product, Event, Movie Or Book For The 2019 World Open Water Swimming Offering Of The Year
- Hector Gascon, Grateful And Appreciative
- Pipeline Principles
- Guardians Of The Sea, From Tower 26 And Beyond
- Tower 26 website
- The Open Water Grave By Gerry Rodrigues
- Tri To Improve In The Pool And Open Water
- Why Do Healthy Athletes In The Open Water?
- America's Very Difficult Open Water Swims
- 10 Difficult Short Open Water Swims
- Top 10 Competitive Open Water Races In America
- Home Away From Home
- Be Race Ready
- Jim Lubinski, Professional Triathlete
- TOWER 26 Be Race Ready Podcast Goes Live
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Be Race Ready - Framing Cycles And Swim Workout Design
- Be Race Ready Podcast On Tautness, Alignment, Propulsion
- Alignment And Structural Presence In The Open Water
- Open Water Swimming
- Tower 26's Gerry Rodrigues On Gripping And Ripping
- Breathing For Triathletes In The Open Water
- Be Race Ready - Open Water Essentials By Gerry Rodrigues
- When, Why To Cancel An Open Water Swimming Workout?
- Fear Can Be Overcome With Frequency To Build Familiarity
- Sultan Of Swim Discusses Open Water Essentials
- What Can We Learn From Olympic Swimmers?
- Myriad Details Of Ocean Swimming Workouts
- Technical Tips With Tower 26
- Triathlete Airplanes Gliders, Helicopters In The Open Water
- Art Of Tapering, The Final Frontier Before The Big Race
- 3F: Move From Fear To Familiarity Through Frequency
- Fill 3 Buckets for Better Swimming By Gerry Rodrigues
- Gerry Rodrigues Towers Over Open Water Coaching
- Helping Triathletes Improve Their Swim
- Swimming In South Bay + Santa Monica