100k Extreme Challenge
The 100k Extreme Challenge is part of the WOWSA Distance Challenge, sponsored by FINIS where swimmers attempt to swim 100,000 yards or meters in a pool or in the open water during the month of October, 2020. Participants can swim an average of 3,325 yards or meters every day for 31 days or swim over multiple sessions throughout the month to achieve this challenge.
WOWSA Distance Challenge
- The male and female swimmers who log the most distance in October will win the FINIS Ultimate Bundle.
- All 100k Extreme Challenge finishers will receive an official certificate to print and frame.
- All 10k Challenge finishers will be entered to win the FINIS Ultimate Bundle.
- The FINIS Ultimate Bundle include a Stability Snorkel: Speed, Agility Hand Paddles, Edge Fins, Alignment Kickboard, Rival Swim Backpack, and Bolt Goggles.
- Diary Of A Double With Antonio Argüelles - Week 11
- Milo McCourt And The WOWSA Distance Challenge 100k Extreme Challenge
- Diary Of A Double With Antonio Argüelles - Week 10
- Diary Of A Double With Antonio Argüelles - Week 8
- Diary Of A Double With Antonio Argüelles - Week 9
- WOWSA Distance Challenge In October
- Diary Of A Double With Antonio Argüelles – Week 7
- WOWSA Distance Challenge registration
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association