noun - Sixty-something or a sexagenarian is a term denoting an individual who is in one's sixties (i.e., 60-69 years old).
- Pat Gallant-Charette and Jamie Tout Appreciate the Beauty and Challenge of the Open Water
- International Day of Older Persons and the Aging Demographics of Open Water Swimmers
- Chris LaBianco Captures USMS Title In Lake Hopatcong
- Pro Marathoners Inspiring The Next Generation
- Mo Goes For Mo'
- Youthful Trends In Swim Miami
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Oldest Individuals To Swim Across The World's Channels
- Knocking At The Door Of The Oceans Seven
- Travessia Do Leme Ao Pontal's Week To Remember
- Will You Still Be Swimming In The Year 2050?