noun - Ninety-something is a term of approximation denoting one who is, or who is believed to be, in one's thirties (i.e., 90-99 years old).
- International Day of Older Persons and the Aging Demographics of Open Water Swimmers
- Are You 80 Years Old? Wanna Appear In A Movie?
- Chris LaBianco Captures USMS Title In Lake Hopatcong
- Pro Marathoners Inspiring The Next Generation
- Mo Goes For Mo'
- Youthful Trends In Swim Miami
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Oldest Individuals To Swim Across The World's Channels
- The Grace To Race
- This Sister Can Swim!
- Sister Madonna Has The Grace To Race
- Will You Still Be Swimming In The Year 2050?