- find, connect, encourage, share, teach, and support open water swimmers with disabilities and their swim buddies, teachers, coaches, and event organizers to ask advice from the disabled swimmers community on things to do with accessibility.
- provide education for teachers and coaches, and information for event organizers.
- provide a mentoring system for disabled swimmers.
- help improve accessibility at open water swimming events.
- hire specialist equipment.
- offer a small grants system that will enable financial support to those in need of specialist equipment.