Adam’s Island is an island within County Cork and is southeast of Eve Island, south of Keenogrena and northeast of Sheela Point.
Open Water Swimming
Lisa Cummins completed the first circumnavigation swim in Glandore around Adam's Island and back.
- Swim Ireland
- Adam's Island location
- Martin Cullen, Father Of Cork Marathon Swimming
- Lisa Cummins, Irish Luminary In The Open Water
- Eilís Burns, Irish Luminary In The Open Water
- Deirdre Ward, Irish Luminary In The Open Water
- Kieran Fitzgerald, Godfather Of Irish Channel Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Irish Long Distance Swimming Association Official Website
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming