Alatalab Solutions, LLC
Alatalab Solutions™ is a company that specializes in venom research and the development of over-the-counter preparations to provide relief from jellyfish stings and fire ant bites, as well as pharmaceutical preparations for professional divers and clinical applications used by health care professionals. At Alatalab Solutions™, state-of-the-art research tools are used to develop and test specific inhibitors of dangerous venom toxins and treatment approaches for envenomation sequelae.
Its novel, peer-reviewed, patent-pending formulas were initially developed for clinical and professional use. After years of research and testing, Alatalab Solutions offers its products to consumers including Sting No More™, an over-the-counter cosmetic-category relief cream.
- Sting No More™ Spray 20 mL (1 oz) and one Sting No More™ MilSpec Cream foil pack 5 ml (US$14.50)
- Sting No More™ Mil-Spec Cream 5mL. Mil-Spec Formulation 5 mL (0.167 U.S. fluid ounce) single use foil pack for relief from jellyfish stings and fire ant bites (US$9.50)
- Life Guard Kit contains 1 Sting No More™ Spray 8 U.S. fluid ounces (240 mL) and 3 Mil-Spec Cream Formulation 5 mL (0.167 U.S. fluid ounce) single use foil pack for relief from jellyfish stings (US$35.00)
- Sting No More™ Spray 2 U.S. fluid ounces (60 mL) to remove tentacles and provide immediate relief prior to application of Sting No More™ cream (US$7.50)
- Sting No More™ Spray 8 U.S. fluid ounces (240 mL) to remove tentacles and provide immediate relief prior to application of Sting No More™ cream (US$18.50)
- Anhydrous Lanolin Based Sting No More™ Formulation for ocean swimmers 50g, a custom formulation prepared to order. Only for long distance ocean swimmers (US$30.00)
- No Más Picadura Sting No More™ Formulacion Mil-Spec. Hypo-allergenic creme con urea y otros ingredientes. Aplique libremente al sitio de la picadura de medusa o hormiga de fuego.
Angel Anne Yanagihara, Ph.D. is a world-renowned biochemist and the Director, Pacific Cnidaria Research Lab and researcher at the Békésy Laboratory of Neurobiology in the Pacific Biosciences Research Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. Her work on jellyfish and their stings and venom was the subject of a NOVA documentary.
- [google64b04594e210f7f5.html Sting No More]
- Sting No More website
- Angel Anne Yanagihara, Ph.D. website
- Angel Anne Yanagihara, Ph.D.
- Fighting Against The Most Venomous Creature On Earth
- Don't Get Boxed In
- No Mano-a-Mano Among Box Jellyfish
- Dr. Yanagihara, She's An Angel For Ocean Swimmers
- Interesting Facts About Jellyfish From An Angel
- The Perfect Female Open Water Swimmer
- The Perfect Male Open Water Swimmer
- Yanagihara Is An Angel
- Angel Flies Above To Help With Creatures Below
- Sting Stopper Does The Trick For Diana Nyad
- Helping Friends With Jellyfish
- Swimming Through The Night On The Florida Straits
- Box Jellyfish Packs A Powerful Punch
- Incorrect And Dangerous Use Of EPI Pens With Box Jellies
- The Perfect Ideal Of A Female Swimmer
- Levels Of Concern In The Long Swim
- Patrick & Company
- She Is An Inventive Angel
- Jellyfish Sting Pain And Relief