Alice Ma is an American open water swimmer from California.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- She crossed the Anacapa Channel from Anacapa Island to Oxnard on the California mainland on 18 September 2017 in 11 hours 9 minutes 48 seconds.
- She is a Lifetime Member of the Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association.
- She participated in the San Fran Ma’ams, a relay that pioneered a circumnavigation swim around Anacapa Island, sanctioned by the Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association, in 7 hours 23 minutes on 18 August 2018 with Meg Omainsky and Cathy Harrington.
- She was a member of ATI Team 3, a 6-person team that completed a 74.7 km circumnavigation swim relay around Santa Catalina Island in the Pacific Ocean off of Southern California on 16 September 2018 in 31 hours 53 minutes 35 seconds together with Susanne Blair, Becky Jackman, Michella Thomas, Krista Anderson, and Carol Sing.
- On 21 September 2021, she completed a 17.5 km circumnavigation swim around Anacapa Island in the California Channel Islands in 8 hours 54 minutes.
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation Facebook page
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- Swimmers Honored By Santa Barbara Channel Swimming
- Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association
- Celebrating Swimmers Of The Santa Barbara Channel