Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He is certified as an IISA Official Observer L1 as of 1 March 2022.
- He swam 26.4 km (16.4 miles) in 11 hours 28 minutes across Chesapeake Bay from Fisherman's island to Chics Beach in Virginia Beach, Virginia on 3 September 2014.
- On 15 December 2018, he completed a 1162m swim in Donner Lake, Truckee, California in 5.50°C water and -0.56°C air temperatures in 28 minutes 45 seconds.
- On 4 January 2020, he completed a 1000m swim in Donner Lake, California in 4.30°C water and 6.60°C air temperatures in 26 minutes 24.00 seconds.
- On 12 January 2020, he completed a 1030m swim in Donner Lake, Truckee, California in 3.80°C water and -8.30°C air temperatures in 25 minutes 41.0 seconds.
- Dai Roberts, team leader
- Tim Dull, boat captain
- Meredith Williams, nurse
- John Fitzgerald, training partner
- Daniel Shae, training partner
- Michael Brewington, kayaker
- David Gracie, kayaker
- Sarah Edwards, kayaker
- Paul McGraw, kayaker
- Denise Roberts, landing crew/communications
- Tim Woolford, nutrition adviser
- Betsy Mehok, dog handler
- Jan Proctor, After care
- Paul Lundgren, swim advisor
- Elaine Kornbau Howley, swim advisor
- Dr. T. Roy Jarrett, chiropractor