Andrew Wolf (born 1955) is a 65-year-old open water swimmer, administrator, and professor from England who represents the South West Seals.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He will participate in the 1000m freestyle at the 13th edition of the Winter Swimming World Championships (WSWC) to be held between 23-29 January 2023.
- At the age of 63 years, he completed a 33.5 km crossing of the English Channel from England to France in 12 hours 42 minutes in 2018 to join the Half Century Club.
- He won the 65-69 age group 450m freestyle race at the 2020 International Winter Swimming Championships in Lake Bled, Slovenia in 8:03.39 on 5 February 2020.
- He won the 65-69 age group 200m freestyle race at the 2020 International Winter Swimming Championships in Lake Bled, Slovenia in 2:53.37 on 6 February 2020.
- He crossed the Bristol Channel from Penarth to Clevedon in 2021 as a warm-up for a Loch Ness crossing.
- Winter Swimmers Training For Bled
- Bristol Channel Swimming Association Is Taking Off
- Bristol Channel Swimming Association
- Julien Zinsmeister Vítek Wins International Winter Swimming World Championships 450m
- Luka Turk Breaks 2-Minute Barrier At International Winter Swimming World Championships
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Ice Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming