Munk is a swimming coach with Splash Foundation, a swim school for foreign domestic workers in Hong Kong, founded by channel swimmer Simon Holliday. Splash conducts swim and water safety courses for underserved communities who may not have the access or means for swim lessons. Bringing together experienced coaches in a supportive group setting, Splash provides an opportunity to learn an important life skill which develops confidence, improves well-being and allows people to flourish both in and out of the water.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She participated in Team Purple that included Annemarie Munk, Andrew Waters, Anthony Cheng, Farah Master, Rachael Guan, and Vasco van der Flier. They participated in the Make Waves for Hong Kong, a 45 km relay circumnavigation swim around Hong Kong Island to benefit the Splash Foundation on 4 November 2023. There were five teams represented.
- Making A Splash, Making Waves For Others In Hong Kong
- Make Waves for Hong Kong
- TriMag Asia Facebook page
- Splash Foundation
- Splash Facebook page
- Swim In Asia
- Open Water Swimming's Holliday In Hong Kong
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- World Open Water Swimming Series
- Open Water Swimming
- Simon Holliday Making A Splash In Hong Kong