noun - The Arctic is a polar region located at the northernmost part of Earth. The Arctic consists of the Arctic Ocean, adjacent seas, and parts of Alaska (United States), Canada, Finland, Greenland (Denmark), Iceland, Norway, Russia, and Sweden. Land within the Arctic region has seasonally varying snow and ice cover, with predominantly treeless permafrost (permanently frozen underground ice) containing tundra. Arctic seas contain seasonal sea ice in many places.
- Arctic, Antarctica, BiPolar Ice Swimmers Announced by the International Ice Swimming Association
- On A Roll With Lewis Pugh: Melding Passion With Purpose
- Lewis Pugh Swims Amid The Melting Ilulissat Glacier
- Lewis Pugh Finished…Now The Really Hard Part Begins
- Lewis Pugh Lives Up To His Name As The Speedo Diplomat