noun - Battle Training was a 2-week distance freestyle training camp for elite swimmers that included 2-time Olympic medalist Thomas Lurz of Germany, English Channel record holder Trent Grimsey of Australia, FINA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup champion Chad Ho of South Africa and several elite swimmers from Germany, Russia, Australia, South Africa and Canada held in Potsdam, Germany inn January 2010.
Battle Training founder and German national team coach Dirk Lange explained, "The strongest will survive. We're offering it for everyone who is not scared of pain."
- Petar Stoychev Talks About His Career, Rivals, Training On WOWSA Live
- The Strongest Survive...And Thrive
- The Pool Of Pain
- In A Pool Of Pain Preparing For The Open Water
- A Pool of Pain
- Open Water Swimming
- Thomas Lurz Talks About Intense Training Camp in Germany
- Tyler Fenwick To Host American-style Battle Training