Brian Hall is the Director of Photography, Editor and Co-producer of the documentary film DRIVEN and principal of Element 8 Productions. Hall is a freelance cinematographer and photographer whose work has been featured in many projects over the last ten years including the 11-hour PBS series, Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ocean Adventures. He has covered stories for the New York Times and Smithsonian and his photographs have appeared in many other publications.
Element 8 Productions
Element 8 Productions is an independent documentary film production company. Element 8 Productions filmed, edited and produced DRIVEN, a documentary film about marathon swimming. The film is currently in production, and features marathon swimmers Fiona Goh, Cherie Edborg, and Evan Morrison, and their respective swims across the Santa Barbara Channel.
- Evan Morrison Honored by the International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Movie Night Before The La Jolla Cove Swim
- DRIVEN: A glimpse into the world of marathon swimming
- DRIVEN, the movie
- Element 8 Productions
- Are You DRIVEN?
- Facebook page for DRIVEN
- Element 8 Productions Twitter
- Driven - The Marathon Swimming Documentary To Premier
- Driven Over Long Distances
- Dreamers Are Driven
- Catching The Essence Of Marathon Swimming
- Driven To The Santa Barbara International Film Festival
- From California To Cork, These Swimmers Are DRIVEN
- High Fives All Around For DRIVEN
- Driven Featured In Montana
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming