Open Water Swimming Career
- On 7 August 2004, he completed a crossing of the English Channel from England to France in 9 hours 45 minutes at the age of 18.
- On 6 August 2006, he completed a two-way crossing of the English Channel from England to France to England in 19 hours 54 minutes (9 hours 6 minutes on the first leg + 10 hours 48 minutes on the second leg at the age of 20.
- On 5 August 2007, he completed the 26.4 km Lake Zurich Marathon Swim in Switzerland in 6 hours 53 minutes 50 second.
- In September 2007, he completed the 30 km Messenian Gulf Swim in Greece in 8 hours 3 minutes.
- On 19 August 2008, he completed a two-way crossing of the Strait of Gibraltar from Spain to Morocco to Spain in 2 hours 38 minutes on the first leg + 8 hours 49 minutes on the second leg at the age of 22.
- In 2007, he set the Windermere 2-way crossing from Ambleside to Fell Foot to Ambleside: Senior Gents, 8 hours 44 minutes 1 second in 2007