Dov Litvinoff is an open water swimmer and participant in the Dead Sea Swim, a 16 km marathon swim organized by South Africa's Madswimmer and the Cyrpus Israel Relay Team that was held on 15 November 2016 and took 7 hours 9 minutes.
Dead Sea Swim
The Dead Sea Swim is a charity swim to raise awareness and bring people and cultures together for saving nature by enhancing preservation and protection activities and raising awareness about the degeneration and depletion of the Dead Sea. The course is between Israel and Jordan across the Dead Sea in one of the saltiest open bodies of water on Earth and the lowest place on Earth. The swimmers will wear a special protective mask in a swim nominated for the 2016 World Open Water Swimming Performance of the Year by the World Open Water Swimming Association.
Dead Sea Swim
Participating open water swimmers in the 16 km group tandem swim called the Dead Sea Swim between Jordan and Israel across the Dead Sea on 15 November 2016 that took 7 hours 9 minutes included Udi Erell, Adina Faur, Kimberley Chambers, Abigail Thomson, Avishag Turek, Ori Sela, Oded Rahav, Juandre Human, Jean Craven, Evan Feldman, Ben Enosh, Doron Amosi, Munqeth Mehyar, Brooke Penney, Dov Litvinoff, Nick Papageorge, Samuel Moran, Luc Chetboun, Karon Marx, Neil Macaskill, Herman van der Westhuizen, Hylton Lokitch, Gita Osrin, Ram Barkai, Erez Amir, Yussuf Muhammad Ahmad Matari, Olfat Haider, Rachel Sharon Lane, Qusai Abdullah khalaf Al-louzi, Ahmed khalil ahmad murad, and Jackie Cobell. Members were from South Africa's Madswimmer group and the Cyprus Israel Relay Team.
- Facing Reverse Osmosis Across The Dead Sea
- Dead Sea Swim
- The Dead Sea Swim Comes Alive With Madswimmers
- Ori Sela And Friends Mask The Pain Of Salt Mouth
- Denigration, Depletion And Daring In The Dead Sea
- The Dead Sea Comes Alive
- Easybreath In The Dead Sea
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Bringing The Dead Sea Back To Life
- Swimming In Earth's Lowest Elevation On Land
- Kim Swims In The Dead Sea
- EcoPeace Sees Swimmers' Global Support Of The Dead Sea
- Lowest Swim In History Completed Across The Dead Sea