Eget Martyre is an escort boat pilot from Saint Lucia.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He was one of the escort boat pilots for Katie Blair on her 66.2 km attempt of two-way crossing of the St. Lucia Channel between Saint Lucia and Martinique in the Caribbean Sea on 13 October 2020. Blair made the first crossing to Martinique in 12 hours 30 minutes, but was stopped short on her way back to Saint Lucia after being in the water 29 hours 10 minutes at the age of 41.
- Katie Blair Talks About Her St. Lucia Channel Two-Way Attempt On WOWSA Live
- Katie Blair Attempts First Two-Way Crossing Of St. Lucia Channel
- Katie Blair Attempts Two-Way Crossing Of St. Lucia Channel
- Sue Dyson Explains The History And Challenge of St. Lucia Channel Swims
- Katie Blair, Ted Lomicka, Chris Allshouse To Attempt St. Lucia Channel Swims
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming