Enoshima is an offshore island about 4 km in circumference that is located in Sagami Bay in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. It is site of the Shonan Open Water Swimming event (湘南オープンウォータースイミング), a multi-race open water swimming event that includes a 800m swim, 2.5 km swim, 5 km and 10 km marathon swim from Zushi to Enoshima (江の島) that is one of the World's Top 100 Island Swims.
Enoshima - Jogashima Channel
The Enoshima - Jogashima Channel (江ノ島~城ヶ島) crossing is a 21 km ocean swim in eastern Japan offered by Channel Swim Japan, a channel swimming guidance, coaching advice and escort boat service established by Masayuki Moriya in Tokyo, Japan. It is one of the World's Top 100 Island Swims.
Enoshima - Jogashima Channel Crossing Video
Shonan Open Water Swimming Event
- 10 km marathon swim from Zushi to Enoshima, オープンウォータースイミング１０ｋｍ （逗子海岸⇒片瀬東浜）
- 2.5 km open water swim in Zushi Bay, オープンウォータースイミング２．５ｋｍ （逗子湾）
- 2.5 km fin swimming in Zushi Bay, フィンスイミング２．５ｋｍ（逗子湾） ★モノフィンの部（足ひれ１枚） ★ビーフィンの部（足ひれ２枚）
- 800m swim tour in Enoshima, 江の島スイムツアー800ｍ 集団泳（江の島⇒片瀬東浜）
- 800m swim tour in Zushi Bay, 逗子海岸スイムツアー800ｍ 集団泳（逗子海岸内）
2014 Shonan Open Water Swimming Video
The 2014 Shonan Open Water Swimming event was held on 31 August 2014 with over 1,400 athletes in attendance.
- Swimming Shonan
- 10 Swimmers From Enoshima To Jogashima In Eastern Japan
- [https://ocean-navi.com/ Ocean Navi
- Channel Swim Japan
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Shonan Open Water Swimming
- Shonan Open Water Swimming Facebook page
- Scott Imaye Getting Addicted Even With Open Water Swimming
- Interisland Swimming In Shonan, Japan
- Shonan Offers The Largest Marathon Swim In Asia