Ice Swimming German Open
Ice Swimming German Open competition (or the Aqua Sphere German Open Ice Swimming Championships or German Ice Cup Burghausen) and the Ice Swimming Aqua Sphere World Championships held in early January 2015 and 2017 in Wöhrsee, Burghausen, Germany.
27m, 54m, 450m, and the 1 km ice swimming events in water temperatures lower than 5°C.
2017 Ice Swimming Aqua Sphere World Championships
Athletes from 26 countries competed in multiple races at the 2017 Ice Swimming Aqua Sphere World Championships sanctioned by the International Ice Swimming Association, and the Ice Swimming German Open including the ice kilometer race in Wöhrsee, Burghausen, Germany.
- Christof Wandratsch Is 2020 IISA World Cup Series Champion
- Kyra Wijnker Is 2020 IISA World Cup Series Champion
- Ice Swimming German Open
- Explosive Growth Of Ice Swimming, 120 To Delve Deeply
- Christof 'Wandi' Wandratsch
- Ice Swimming German Open In Wöhrsee
- Where The Mind Is The True Weapon
- Most Extreme Swims
- Baltic Ice
- NYC Winter Swim
- Winter Swimming World Championships 2016
- Swim Siberia
- Brave Bavaria
- Exotic East
- All Ice Swimming, Most Extreme Swims
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Realizing The Vision Of Ice Swimming In Burghausen
- Ice Swimming Definitions, A Different Perspective
- Discomfort Gives Way To Speed For Julia Wittig