noun - Glacier swimming is swimming near or in a glacier.
A glacier is a persistent body of dense ice that is constantly moving under its own weight; it forms where the accumulation of snow exceeds its ablation over many years, often centuries.
- Icebears Hintertux is a 3-day high-altitude cold water swimming camp hosted by International Ice Swimming Association Austria between 26-29 July 2018 in Hintertuxer Gletscher, Austria organized by Josef Köberl.
- Nado Frente al Glaciar Perito Moreno Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, organized by Swim Argentina with Matias Ola and Bárbara Hernández Huerta in 2014.
- The Growth Of Open Water Swimming In Latin America
- Seriously Extreme Series Of Ice Swimming
- Bárbara Hernández Huerta Is 2020 World Open Water Swimming Woman Of The Year
- Tunnel Tough
- Icebears Hintertux
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Bárbara Hernández Huerta, The Ice Mermaid, Crosses Lake Chungará At 4,560m
- The Swimming Life Of Bárbara Hernández Huerta
- Open Water Swimming