Grant Siedle is an Australian open water swimmer, swimming teacher, musician and autism supporter from Williamstown, Melbourne. He coached Don Riddington, a member of Australia’s silver medal winning 1967 World Lacrosse Championship Team, across the English Channel in support of Autism Awareness. Siedle and Riddington own a kayaking company called Spirited Away.
Siedle is an inspirational leader who loves the ocean and who founded and organizes the Giants of the Bay Race in Victoria, Australia. He is a natural teacher and coach. He made an attempt at swimming the English Channel. His friendly and supporting nature helps people learn without feeling intimidated or nervous. His ability to listen, understand and create programs and experiences for a wide range of people is remarkable and inspirational.
- OceanFit Podcasts From New South Wales, Australia
- OceanFit Podcasts Along The East Coast Of Australia
- Brighton Icebergers
- Swimming The English Channel
- Spirited Away
- Open Water Swimming
- Giants of the Bay website
- A Giant Swim In Bay, A Ripping Good Time
- Marathon Swimming
- Don Riddington Gets Spirited Away In The English Channel
- The Swim Kid Achieves The Triple Crown
- The Swim Kid From Down Under
- World Open Water Swimming Association