Human aerial art
noun- Human aerial art is a medium developed by John Quigley of Spectral Q that uses people to create artwork on land that converts to inspirational communication when viewed from the air. It is designed to build community and inspire creativity.
Video of Human Aerial Art in 2012
Video of Human Aerial Art in 2013
- Doug Woodring Talks About Deplasticizing Open Water On WOWSA Live
- Spectral Q
- Everyone's Life Is A Work of Art
- The Future Acting As Stewards For The Oceans
- Dolphin Art From Shore To The Heavens
- Creating And Communicating Human Aerial Art
- Kids Ocean day - How Did They Do Aerial Art?
- The Ground Work To Do Aerial Art
- What Is An Ocean Advocate?
- What Does The Ocean Have To Say?
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Man of the Year Nominees
- The Art Of The Spectacular On Kids Ocean Day
- Kids Ocean Day Brings Attention To Sharks
- Promoting Beautiful China On The Beach
- Kids Ocean Day Hong Kong - Where's My Reef?