Iron Iceman Members
- Kellie Joyce Latimer (USA) on 14 December 2014
- Jaimie Monahan (USA) on 2 April 2016
- Claire Bustin-Mulkern (UK) on 25 January 2017
- Conny Prasser (Germany) on 27 January 2017
- Corinna Nolan (Ireland) on 3 February 2018
- Elina Makinen (Finland) on 5 August 2018
- Sophia Nash (Scotland) on 19 January 2019
- Erin Churchill (USA) on 14 December 2019
- Claudia Müller (Austria) on 19 January 2020
- Hanna Bakuniak (Poland) on on 22 August 2020
- Pádraig Mallon (Ireland)
- Paul Fowler (UK)
- John Dyer (UK)
- Cerys Thomas (Gibraltar)
- Paolo Chiarino (Italy)
- Stuart Hinde (UK)
- Kieron Palframan (South Africa)
- Leszek Naziemiec (Poland)
- David Coleman (New Zealand)
- Donald McDonald (UK) on 2 February 2018.
- Mark Hannigan (Ireland) on 3 February 2018.
- James Leitch (Scotland) on 10 March 2018.
- Christof Wandratsch (Germany)
- Andrew Ainge (UK)
- Graeme Flitcroft (UK)
- Noel Grimes (Ireland) on 19 August 2018.
- Ger Kennedy (Ireland)
- Stefan Jung (Germany)
- Uli Munz (Germany)
- Theo van der Meer (Netherlands) on 18 January 2019.
- Philippe Fort (France) on 20 January 2019.
- Stephen Rouch (USA) on 23 January 2019.
- Mark Dempsey (Ireland) on 2 February 2019.
- Joe Zemaitis (USA) on 28 February 2019.
- Jerry George (USA) on 28 February 2019.
- Alexandre Fuzeau (France) on 4 August 2019 [first within one calendar year for a Guinness World Record.
- Lars Mack (Germany) on 4 January 2020.
- Darran Cusick (UK) on 7 March 2020.
- Hassan Baraka (Morocco) on 21 January 2021.
- Alan Gleeson (Ireland) on 30 January 2021.
- Boguslaw Ogrodnik (Poland) on 8 August 2021.
An Ice Mile is an officially recognized non-wetsuit ice swim of one statute mile in distance by a solo individual held in water 5ºC (41ºF) or less under the auspices of the International Ice Swimming Association without the benefit of use of a neoprene cap or any other aid other than a swimsuit, swim cap, and ear plugs.
An Ironman or an Ironman triathlon is a multi-sport event involving the completion of three continuous and sequential endurance events. According to the International Triathlon Union and USA Triathlon, the distances are a 3.8 km swim, 180 km ride, and a 42.2 km marathon run.
First coined by Steven Munatones in 2014.
- Boguslaw Ogrodnik Is Extreme Many Times Over
- International Day of Older Persons and the Aging Demographics of Open Water Swimmers
- Leszek Naziemiec Crosses Lake Titicaca
- Alan Gleeson Becomes An Ice Ironman In Limerick
- Looking Forward To Looking Forward
- Joe Zemaitis Talks About Recovery From Extreme Sports On WOWSA Live
- Joe Zemaitis Talks Swimming Around The World On WOWSA Live - Part 1
- The Newest Iron Icewomen - Hanna Bakuniak
- Theo van der Meer Recognized As An Iron Ice Man
- Pádraig Mallon Redux On Open Water Wednesday
- Antonio Argüelles On This Week’s Open Water Friday
- Pádraig Mallon And Ned Denison On Open Water Wednesday
- Philippe Fort Goes Long, Goes Cold To Join Iron Icemen
- Donald McDonald From The Canary Islands To Murmansk
- Stephen Rouch Becomes An Iron Iceman
- Ice Mile By George
- Alexandre Fuzeauf, The Newest Iron Iceman
- Lars Mack Becomes An Iron Ice Man
- Darran Cusick Becomes An Iron Iceman
- Extremely Hardened Athletes: Ice Ironmen, Ice Ironwomen
- Pádraig Picks Up Personality Plaque
- Craig Lenning Has The Right Stuff After 47 Years
- Big Day Out On The Ocean (Atlantic Division)
- Big Day Out On The Ocean (Pacific Division)
- USA Triathlon Fatality Incidents Study Released
- Political Incorrectness In The Open Water
- Triathletes Are From Mars, Open Water Swimmers From Venus
- Is The Evolution Of Sharks Mixed Up Because Of Neoprene?
- Heading Back To School In The Open Water
- Clocks And Clouds In Swimming And Triathlons
- The Open Water Grave By Gerry Rodrigues
- Badges Of Honour In Open Water Swimming
- Tri To Improve In The Pool And Open Water
- Why Do Healthy Athletes In The Open Water?
- The Visionary Behind Swim Miami
- Thrice As Nice, Triathletes With A Love Of The Open Water
- Differences Between Men And Women In The Open Water
- Is Swimming The Most Dangerous Leg In Triathlons?
- The Dark Shadows Of Neoprene In The Open Water World
- The Benefit Of Sharing Information With Triathletes
- Eclectic Artwork For The Open Water Swimmer
- You Are An Old-time Swimmer If...
- 2016 Rio Olympics Is Going To Be HUGE!
- Open Water Swimming - Bodysurfing Keys To Success
- Choppy Waters Navigated Well By Michelle Simmons
- 50 Things Open Water Swimmer Should Not Do
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- NCAA Agrees Triathlon Is Emerging
- Bob Bowman Loves Deck-ups And Ins And Outs Too
- If Triathlons Did Not Include Swimming
- Thaddeus Gamory Diversifies From NYPD To South Florida
- Pádraig Picks Up Personality Plaque
- Don't Just Be. Be Relentless
- Be Relentless, Norma Bastidas
- The Eyes Of The Judges Overrule Transponders
- ThumbsUp To Kerry Gruson And Cristina Ramirez
- This Sister Can Swim!
- Tri Going From Goggle Malfunction To A Great Experience
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim Debate
- Pádraig Mallon, Ice Ironman
- Peaks And Ponds - Dryland And Open Water Endurance
- The Words Of The Winter and Ice Swimming Community
- From Neoprene To Bioprene In The Extreme
- Kieron Palframan, 5 Done, 2 To Go In The Oceans Seven
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming