Open Water Swimming
- Jorge Crivilles Villanueva of Spain swam 105 km between Javea and Ibiza in 2013 in 27 hours 15 minutes.
- Margarita Llorens Bagur of Spain attempted a 90 km solo open water swim between Javea and Ibiza on 30-31 July 2017 that ended after 73 km and 37 hours due to currents and adverse conditions. It was voted as the 2017 World Open Water Swimming Performance of the Year.
- On 28 July 2018, Tita Llorens completed an unprecedented 90 km solo swim between Javea on the Spanish mainland and Ibiza across the Canal de Ibiza in 36 hours 16 minutes.
- 2020 WOWSA Awards – World Open Water Swimming Performance Of The Year Nominees
- WOWSA Awards – World Open Water Swimming Performance Of The Year
- Tita Llorens En Español On WOWSA Live
- Tita Llorens To Try 90 km Swim Between Eivissa And Dénia
- Tita To Try Try Again - 90 km from Ibiza To Jávea
- Margarita Llorens Bagur Wins 2017 World Open Water Swimming Performance of the Year
- WOWSA ... Tita Is Off Again