(Redirected from Langkawi the Jewel of Kedah)
Langkawi, officially known as Langkawi the Jewel of Kedah, is an archipelago of 104 islands in the Andaman Sea, 30 km off the mainland coast of northwestern Malaysia.
Open Water Swimming
The Oceanman Langkawi event is on an Oceanman circuit in Langkawi Island, Malaysia.
- Oceanman Lago d'Orta
- Oceanman Palamós
- Oceanman Benidorm
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Georgia Amison Heads To The Oceanman And Beyond
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- 2016 Oceanman International Open Water Circuit
- Jose Luis Larrosa' Swims Around The Open Water World