noun - A leg refers to an individual or position on a relay. In open water swimming, relays can include as few as 2 swimmers or as many as 6 or many more swimmers. The anchor leg is the individual or position of the last swimmer on a relay.
He was swimming in the second leg of the relay.
- Observing and Documenting The Improbable
- The Unprecedented 50 km Crossing Of Lake Baikal
- Live Bait And Aged Chum In Open Water
- The Parting Touch In Open Water Swimming Relays
- Adventurous 5 Among 50 Across The Bering Strait
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- The Things They Will Talk About
- The Boys Will Bring Us Home...Across The Bering Strait
- How Does Fukushima Affect Tsugaru Channel Swimmers?
- Steve Minaglia, Pioneering Pailolo Two-Way
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming website
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming