Marina Martinique is a magnificent showcase of manmade waterways, quaint bridges and luxury homes in a secure fenced-in environment in Jeffreys Bay, South Africa.
It is the location of severalopen water swimming competitions where fresh ocean air blends with clear blue waters and bright sunshine including the 7.5 km JBay Swim Classic organized by Brenton Williams.
The complex sprawls behind the tall sand dunes of Aston Bay, along some pristine coastline, situated 5 km outside Jeffreys Bay. Owners see the Marina as their holiday home or else as a healthy capital investment with which to secure their retirement. The Marina boasts classic double-arched bridges in a Cape-Caribbean architectural theme where the waterways are lined with palm trees. With the excellent security in place, the complex is a highly sought-after suburb of Jeffreys Bay.
Open Water Swimming
Numerous open water swimming competitions are held in Marina Martinique including the record-setting Marina Martinique Marathon, the NMBA Championships, the provincial Eastern Cape championships, the Xtreme Swim Series and the JBay Winterfest Cold Water Swim Classic.
- Flying Into A Happy New Year
- Skins Turn Grey At The JBay Cold Water Swim Classic
- Marathon Swimming
- Smell The Sea, Feel The Sky In Memory Of Burgert van der Westhuizen
- Brutal ... Butterfly In The Open Water
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- JBay Cold Water Swim Classic Returns
- Rebecca Newman Wins JBay Cold Water Classic
- Record-setting Relays Rock 'N Roll
- Sunny Start To Metsi Open Water Swim Series
- Nicholas Melck Has Been There From The Beginning
- Double Mile, Marina Mile, Dash For Cash Highlights
- Amika de Jager, Seth de Swart Win Eastern Cape 5 km
- 12 x 12 Ins and Outs In Marina Martinique
- Marina Martinique Lives Up To Its Name
- Swim The Marina Mile
- Issataya Bredell, Inspirational Paddler Helping Others
- Open Water Swimmers In The OCEAN
- Rebecca Newman Wins 3rd JBay Winterfest Cold Water Classic