Open body of water
noun - An open body of water or open water is a natural or man-made waterway and can refer to oceans, seas, lakes, rivers, dams, reservoirs, canals, channels, fjords, estuaries, basins, lochs, coves, meres, firths, sounds, straits, bays, or harbors. Open bodies of water are where the sports of open water swimming, marathon swimming, channel swimming, ice swimming, extreme swimming, adventure swimming, ocean swimming, wild swimming, dark swimming, rough water swimming, long distance swimming, and ultra long distance swimming is done.
The open body of water had been the site of the local ocean swim for over 40 years.
- Swimming Helps Optimize Your Brain Function And Health
- How to Prepare for Nausea, Vomiting and Motion Sickness in Open Water Swimming
- The Eira Ice Swimmer Bag Coming Out In December
- or Green? What Are The Colors Of The Sea?
- How To Train For Open Water Swimming
- Open Water 6T - Teaching Open Water Feeding
- Ocean? Oceans? Which Is Correct?
- Predictable Unpredictability And Expecting The Unexpected
- What Is Open Water Swimming?
- Swimming Styles Times Seven
- If Swimming Emojis Raced, Who Would Win The Men’s Olympic 10K Marathon Swim?
- If Swimming Emojis Raced, Who Would Win The Women’s Olympic 10K Marathon Swim?
- Loren King, A Renaissance Man In The Open Water
- Michelle Macy Talks About Her Open Water Journey On WOWSA Live
- Pack Swimming - The Collective Behavior Of Triathletes And Open Water Swimmers
- Explaining The International Marathon Swimming Hall Of Fame
- The Unique Challenge Of Open Water Swimming
- Kick Start A + Pool In A River
- The Cuba Swim, Traditional Marathon Swimming It Is Not
- Michael Phelps To Make A Huge Splash In The Open Water
- Is Swimming In Cooler Waters Safer?
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- 50 Things Open Water Swimmer Should Not Do
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- How Copacabana Beach Changes Things In The Olympics
- 5 Dangerous Things To Let Your Children Do In Water
- Where Will Jamie Patrick Stand In The Marathon Pantheon?
- The Danish Open Water Swimming Association Begins
- Far-out Futuristic Inventions For Swimmers
- Hit, Bruised, Red, Swollen And Smiling
- Veljko Rogošić's Moje Najteže Milje - His Hardest Mile
- What Goes Around, Comes Around: The Waterman's Way
- The Future Is Swimming
- 15 Funky, Uniquely Futuristic Products For The Open Water