Saint Lucia is an Eastern Caribbean island nation with a pair of dramatically tapered mountains, the Pitons, on its west coast. Its coast is home to volcanic beaches, reef-diving sites, luxury resorts and fishing villages. Trails in the interior rainforest lead to waterfalls like the 15m-high Toraille, which pours over a cliff into a garden. The capital, Castries, is a popular cruise port.
Open Water Swimming
- Triscape offers The BodyHoliday Swimfit on 31 October - 3 November and 7-10 November 2017 in Saint Lucia.
- Sue Dyson organizes a 33.1 km channel swim across the St. Lucia Channel between Martinique and St. Lucia in July 2018.
- On 13 October 2020, Katie Blair attempted a 66.2 km two-way crossing of the St. Lucia Channel between Saint Lucia and Martinique in the Caribbean Sea. She made the first crossing to Martinique, but was stopped short on her way back to Saint Lucia after being in the water 29 hours 10 minutes at the age of 41.
- Shelley Taylor-Smith & Cameron Bellamy Talk About His Guinness World Record At WOWSA Fest
- Shelley Taylor-Smith & Cameron Bellamy Talk About Swimming 150 km Non-Stop At WOWSA Fest
- Shelley Taylor-Smith & Cameron Bellamy Talk About Channel Swimming At WOWSA Ocean Fest
- Katie Blair Talks About Her St. Lucia Channel Two-Way Attempt On WOWSA Live
- Katie Blair Attempts Two-Way Crossing Of St. Lucia Channel
- Sue Dyson Explains The History And Challenge of St. Lucia Channel Swims
- Katie Blair, Ted Lomicka, Chris Allshouse To Attempt St. Lucia Channel Swims
- Cameron Bellamy Talks About His Extreme Adventures On WOWSA Live
- Cameron Bellamy, Ubunye Challenge Going To The Extreme From Barbados to St. Lucia
- Cameron Bellamy Gets Lucky On Friday The 13th
- St Lucia Channel Swim Facebook page
- Keri-Anne Payne Closes One Chapter, Opens Up Another
- The BodyHoliday 1 Mile Swim
- Swimming retreat at Four Seasons Resort
- The BodyHoliday Swimfit
- Great Scottish Swim
- The Great Scottish Swim Retreat
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Ross Edgley
- Welcome To The World Of Strongman Swimming
- Logged Down By Swimming
- Cacao Almond Nut Butter Cookies In & Out Of The Water
- 21 Miles To Go Across The St Lucia Channel
- A 34 km Warm Water Caribbean Channel Crossing
- Molly Nance Kicks Off St Lucia-Martinique Channel Swim
- Marathoning Molly, Magnificant
- Cameron In The Caribbean, From Barbados To St. Lucia