noun - Seven Seas can refer either to a particular set of seven seas or be used as an expression for all the world's oceans in general. One modern geographical classification scheme counts seven oceans in the world: The North Pacific Ocean, the South Pacific Ocean, the North Atlantic Ocean, the South Atlantic Ocean, the Indian Ocean, the Southern Ocean, and the Arctic Ocean.
Open Water Swimming
- Open water swimming events and competitions and charity swims are frequently held in the Seven Seas.
- One campaign that called for the creation of more Marine Protected Areas included Lewis Pugh's Seven Swims In The Seven Seas For 1 Reason.
- One marathon swimming challenge is called The Ancient Seven Seas coined by David Rich.
- A Rich Concept: The Ancient Seven Seas
- Lewis Pugh official website
- MPA: Marvelously Productive Activity, 7 Swims In 7 Seas
- Seven Swims In The Seven Seas - 1 Reason, 1 Down
- Seven Swims In The Seven Seas - 1 Reason, 2 Down
- Seven Swims In The Seven Seas - 1 Reason, 6 Down
- Seven Swims In The Seven Seas For 1 Reason
- The Ancient Seven Seas And 1 Modern Mariner
- The Heavy Demands On Land Along The Seven Seas
- Going Solo Needs Teamwork
- The Sights And Sounds And Swims Of The Seven Seas
- Marine Life Nowhere To Be Seen
- Shubham Dhananjay Vanmali Looks Forward