Diamond Lake Open Water Challenge
The Diamond Lake Open Water Challenge is a 2.5 km, 5 km and 10 km marathon swim in Diamond Lake in Cassopolis, Michigan, USA annually held on 3 June 2012. The event is hosted and organized by Precision Multisport of Evanston, Illinois. It is part of the Swim Michigan open water swim series in the state of Michigan and one of America's Top 100 Open Water Swims.
Diamond Lake is located 2 hours south of Chicago, 30 minutes north of South Bend, Indiana, and conveniently located for participants from Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio.
Swim Michigan Series
Awards are presented to all the series finishers during the award ceremony of Swim to the Moon.
1. Diamond Lake Open Water Challenge in Cassopolis, Michigan 2.5K, 5K, 10K Open Water Swims on 3 June 2012
2. Coastal Crawl in Harbor Springs, Michigan 1 mile, 2 mile, 3 mile Open Water Swims on 5 August 2012
3. Swim to the Moon in Pinckney, Michigan 1/2 mile, 1.2 mile, 5K, 10K Open Water Swims on 12 August 2012
Swim Michigan Series Contact
- Diamond Lake Open Water Challenge website
- Swim to the Moon website
- Coastal Crawl website
- List Of Marathon Swims Around The World
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming website
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Melodee Nugent, Swimming For Miles And Miles