Nadandolibre is a fantastically entertaining bilingual (Spanish + English) blog and website created and managed by Jose Diaz, a passionate visionary, commentator and coach of the sport of open water swimming.
In Nadandolibre, Diaz writes about many of open water swimming's greatest swimmers and adventurers. Both prepared in English and Spanish, his bilingual information of exceptional aquatic adventures is a joy to receive and to read.
Interviewees of Nadandolibre
From Spain to America, Diaz's online prose spans the globe.
The open water swimming world comes alive when Diz colorfully describe its heroes and heroines on his bilingual Nadandolibre.
For nadando libre - or swimming free - is what Diaz is passionate about. His love and appreciation of movement in the water - for fitness and competition, for Olympians and young children - are incredibly deep. Jose writes well and writes often. He delves into the soul of the open water swimmer and helps us understand their psyche and their motivations.
His questions penetrate the cloak of invincibility. He draws out their opinions, worries and outlook that is both entertaining and refreshing to learn.
It is clear that Jose has a profound understanding of the physical demands and mental toll of marathon swimming on one's mind and body. And Jose most definitely demonstrates a comprehensive vision of the future of the sport.
Open Water Source - Events - May 25 2011 - openwatersource.com ·
Open Water Wednesday con José Díaz 25 May de 2011
Articles and great adventures of Steven Muñatones open water. (English)
Stories, documents and poems of the world's best swimmers for Jose Diaz · Nadandolibre ·
Poetry, story writing ... intangible feat that we can only describe with words ... appearing in a story unknown to the world and turning it into a tangible experience for all, written by the hands that swam and lived a great experience to win or fail in the great world of water and we now have the voice that has not to express.
Diaz also created the first open water swimming hip hop song that is quite popular in the European open water swimming circles.
His bilingual blog was enhanced to a website format, launched in December 2011.
His training methodologies are innovative and effective.
- Nadandoibre Official Website
- Facebook Jose Diaz (Nadandolibre)
- Nadandolibre Achieves Elegance, Efficiency In The Water
- Las Máscaras Sagradas En La Isla De Wakahay
- Matías Ola, Uniting The World Through The Open Water
- Strait Mariposa, Forging A New Way To Africa
- Flying Across The Strait Of Gibraltar In 7 Hours 5 Minutes
- Jose Diaz Achieves Success With Nadandolibre
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Performance Of The Year Nominees
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Man Of The Year Nominees
- Jose Diaz Talking Open Water On Air
- Selina Moreno Pasagali Join José Díaz, Alessi Pérez On Air