Peaks to Portland
(Redirected from Peaks to Portland Swim)
The 2.4-mile Peaks to Portland Swim is locally called P2P and is one of the most well-known open water swimming competitions in the Northeast U.S.A. The cold-water ocean swim is held in Portland, Maine and is sponsored and organized by the Cumberland County YMCA under the direction of race director Terry Swain. Traditionally held in mid-July (13 July 2013), the P2P allows wetsuits in its bioprene division.
It is one of America's Top 100 Open Water Swims.
From Peaks Island to Portland, Maine at the entrance of Casco Bay.
- Kirsten Read Draw Ned Denison's View Of The Open Water World
- Pat Gallant-Charette Talks About Nearing Her Peak On WOWSA Live
- No Ferries On The Return From Peaks To Portland
- Simon Wignall, Julie Dansereau Win Peaks To Portland
- Nor'easter Taking Storm
- Eric Nilsson Breaks 1990 Record Of Bob Placak
- Neoprene & Bioprene Swimmers Enjoy Peaks To Portland
- P2P Official Website
- Peaks to Portland Swim
- Cumberland County YMCA
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- I Got Stung