Open Water Swimming Career
- She completed the 33.5 km English Channel in July 2011 in 10 hours 34 minutes, certified by Channel Swimming Association
- She completed the 45.9 km Manhattan Island Marathon Swim on 8 June 2013 in 8 hours 1 minutes where she swam her age for the second time.
- She is a member of the Rottnest Channel Swim Honour Board for her numerous swims in the Rotto Solo in in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 (x2).
- She completed a 32.3 km crossing of the Catalina Channel (CM) on 26 September 2013 in 10 hours 10 minutes
- She won the fourth leg of the 2014 S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge 4-day stage swim in Roosevelt Lake (10 km) in Arizona, U.S.A.
- She achieved the Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming.
- She is an Honouree of the Australian Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame in its Class of 2020, inducted on 21 June 2020.
- 9 More Honorees Named By Australian Marathon Swimming Hall Of Fame
- NYC Swim bio
- Channel Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- English Channel website
- Swim Agelessly In The Open Water
- Five Or More Gets On Rottnest Channel Swim Honour Board
- Where Women Dominate
- Brad Lundblad Overcomes Lyme, Completes 4-Day S.C.A.R.
- 4 Long Days, 4 Longer Swims For Kristin Jones
- Arizona S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge Facebook page
- Lisa Delaurentis Shows Precision At Work And In Water